The latest quarterly issue of Utah Pests News has been released by the Utah Plant Pest Diagnostic Laboratory at Utah State University Extension. This issue marks the ten year anniversary of the newsletter and includes the following articles:
• Ergot on Grasses and Small Grains
• European Cherry Fruit Fly: A New Invasive Pest in North America
• Winter Home-Invading Flies
• Preventing Bird Damage in Fruit Crops
• Severe Curly Top Virus in 2016 Vegetable Crops
• National IPM News
Check out the newsletter along with back issues online here.