The webinar Green Cleaning for Improved Health: The Return on Investment of Green Cleaning in Schools now can be viewed online! Learn how to—
- Incorporate evidence-based green cleaning techniques and best practices into a comprehensive system for achieving indoor environmental health.
- Utilize data tracking and evaluation strategies to develop a business case, a value proposition and a communication strategy that generate broader acceptance of, compliance with and funding for green cleaning.
- Design and successfully implement a strategy to identify and use low-cost, easy-to-use tools (e.g., the School IAQ Assessment Mobile App) to make the case for green cleaning approaches.
- Examine return on investment; the results of surface adenosine triphosphate (ATP) testing; asthma incidence, attendance rates and other important health and performance measures; reductions in occupant complaints; and improvement in IAQ.
- Replicate the strategies used by a school district that successfully reduced asthma attacks, increased attendance and improved academic performance through effective implementation of the “Communicate” and “Evaluate” Key Drivers of the IAQ Tools for Schools Framework.
What worked for you? After viewing the webinars, please take a few minutes to complete a brief online evaluation to help us improve future IAQ webinars and other activities. The form should take less than 5 minutes to complete. (Please note: This form may not function properly in older versions of Internet Explorer.)
Get your certificate! Upon completion of the evaluation, you will be provided a link for downloading a certificate of completion for viewing this webinar.
IAQ Knowledge-to-Action Professional Training Webinar Series
The ongoing IAQ Knowledge-to-Action Professional Training Webinar Series comprises several 1-hour technical, core-competency, Web-based trainings that demonstrate how the knowledge gained in the IAQ Master Class Professional Training Webinar Series can be translated into actions that improve or sustain an IAQ management program within your school or school district.
Learn from technical experts, industry leaders and model school districts during these live webinars, which are followed by 30-minute mentoring Q&A sessions.
You will learn how to implement a successful organizational and programmatic framework for comprehensive, proactive IAQ management using EPA’s Framework for Effective School IAQ Management: Key Drivers. In addition, the series will cover the critical actions needed to address building-related environmental health issues (Technical Solutions) and will explain how to use the detailed walkthrough assessment checklists in the School IAQ Assessment Mobile App to identify and prioritize IAQ improvements.
Gain recognition for your knowledge acquisition and commitment to action by receiving a certificate of completion for each training.