Southern Region IPM News posts a collection of headlines from news sources throughout the Southern Region. Some of the news provided here may also be national, such as notices about upcoming EPA or NIFA webinars or national events that affect this region.
In the 01/10/2018 edition:
• Georgia scientists help map the genetic code of peanuts
• Training is required for dicamba use
• Publications now available on two Edwards Plateau, Concho Valley grass invaders from Mexico
• Pesticide resistant, crop threatening whiteflies found in Texas
• Lice in cattle herds can bite producer profits