Learn the latest about Invasive insects, biological controls, and other topics at the 9th International Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Symposium, March 19-22, 2018 at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland USA. Those who register by February 19 will pay a reduced price.
Check here for a list of more than 40 concurrent sessions to be presented during the Symposium.
Other highlights include:
- Presentations specifically designed for practitioners of IPM in agriculture and community settings
- Latest information on Integrated Tick Management
- Mini-symposia featuring experts addressing hot topics in the IPM field
- CCA credits available – 25 CCA CEUs in IPM category, 5 CCA CEUs in the professional development category
- Over 170 poster presentations of research and best practices
- Field trips to see IPM in action in downtown Baltimore
- Exhibits from leading IPM suppliers
- Post-symposium workshop on evaluation IPM programs
Register by February 19 and take advantage of the early bird price of $375. The registration fee includes admission to all symposium sessions, Wednesday poster session reception, three continental breakfasts, and refreshment breaks. Fees will increase after February 19. For registration visit https://ipmsymposium.org/2018/registration.html
Accommodation information can be found on the website: https://ipmsymposium.org/2018/accommodations.html. The room block is released February 19; don’t miss out on staying at the symposium hotel, Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, 202 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 USA.
Please share this reminder with your colleagues.
Contact Michelle Marquart, Symposium Coordinator to learn more about the Symposium.