What is it about? Lyme disease! And other things related to ticks: how to identify them, how to report them and, most importantly for the research team, it asks about your whereabouts and tick encounters.
This is research? Yes, and it also reminds you to check for ticks and take precautions to not get bitten!
What do I need to do? How can I participate?
- Download the app (>18y old)
- Complete the consent form and enrollment questions
- Start filling in daily tick diaries
More information: www.thetickapp.org or by email.
What is in it for me?
- You have a free reminder to check for ticks
- You can report a tick at any time
- Your shared information helps to identify risk factors
for ticks encounters and this will be used to develop better