Proposals Due Next Month
The deadline to edit an existing proposal, or submit a new proposal, is May 7, 2021.
Spread the word to help us get new submissions!
Proposals are invited for program sessions with an organizer and several presenters, as well as for individual presentations. Program sessions will run concurrently with others. Program session formats can include multiple-speaker sessions, roundtable discussion, question-and-answer, lightning talks, and other innovative formats on specific topics.
Sessions or individual presentations can address any aspect of IPM, such as research, Extension, regulatory actions, policy and IPM in practice. Proposals are encouraged that address the conference theme, and emphasize IPM user perspectives in agriculture and communities, such as those of growers, facility managers, and consultants.
Note: The Call for Posters will open later this year. Please keep an eye out for future announcements.
Sponsor/Exhibitor Opportunities Available
Promote your organization and network with over 600 attendees in pest management fields! Attendees are decision makers, educators and key influencers on purchases of a wide variety of services and products including software, laboratory and field research supplies, and inputs for pest management in agriculture and in communities. They influence purchases by colleagues, students and practitioners including crop consultants, farmers, government agencies and structural pest management and land-care professionals.
Sponsors receive a *discounted* exhibit space. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to share your products and services!
To sign up or ask a question, please contact Michelle Marquart at email@example.com.
In the News
Check out these recent articles of interest:
- Thomas A. Green Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor for Commitment to IPM
- Honeybear Brands Honored for Collaborative Pest Management Efforts
- Retired Senior Extension Educator, Lynn Braband, of the NYSIPM Program Receives the International IPM Award of Recognition for IPM Practitioner-Academic
- MSU plant scientist honored by international IPM symposium
- Hurley recognized as integrated pest management pioneer for schools
- Plantwise honoured with International IPM Achievement Award
- Tony Shelton honored for pioneering integrated pest management practices