10th International Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Symposium February 28th to March 3rd, 2022 / Denver, Colorado, USA
Submit a Poster Abstract by November 12th Use this opportunity to share your IPM work!
- Your poster abstract will be published in the online program.
- Your work will gain international exposure to leading IPM scientists, students and practitioners.
- You will receive a certificate, suitable for framing, acknowledging and documenting your poster presentation at this meeting.
- Student Project Poster submissions will be entered into the IPM Inspiration Award competition.
During your submission, you will be asked to identify the most applicable IPM division for your poster:
- Communication and Program Analysis
- Forestry/Natural Landscapes/Turf & Sod/Rangeland/Livestock/Pastures
- Horticulture Crops (Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts)
- Infographics *NEW THIS YEAR*
- Row/Field Crops (Soybean, Corn, Canola, Pulses, Cereals, Industrial Hemp, etc.)
- Specialty Crops (Nursery, Greenhouse, Hydroponic, Ornamental)
- Urban/Structural/Landscape/School IPM/Public Health/Veterinary