IPM Institute of North America is a non-profit formed to focus on improving sustainability in agriculture and throughout communities.
For over 20 years, IPM Institute has been working with food companies, growers, schools, NGOs and many others on a wide range of projects focused on driving progress in sustainability. We can help organizations meaningfully address pesticide risks, pollinator health, advance regenerative agriculture, develop eco-labels and more. We develop sustainability strategies and field-to-retailer programs, supply chain questionnaires and tools to monitor progress; we conduct innovative research and build unique partnerships; we turn ideas into action, no matter how complicated it might seem.
Featured below are three of our programs. More programs, projects and initiatives of the IPM Institute of North America can be found here.
Sustainable Food Group (SFG)
SFG focuses on a broad range of sustainability and agricultural issues to help food and agriculture companies create high impact sustainability goals, assess and decrease pesticide risks across the supply chain, implement regenerative agriculture and more.
Partnership for Ag Resource Management (PARM)
PARM works with ag retailers to improve management of our key soil, nutrient and crop-protection resources by keeping them on our cropland and out of our streams, rivers and lakes.
School IPM aims to educate school employees about the benefits of integrated pest management while reducing pest problems and improving pest management practices in all of our nation’s schools.
- Webinar: How to Use Less Toxic Insect Control in Interior SpacesPracticing pest prevention in interior spaces pays for itself and improves food safety, fire safety… Read more »
- IPM Symposium Abstracts Due November 12th10th International Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Symposium February 28th to March 3rd, 2022 / Denver,… Read more »
- A Farmer’s Key to Success in Uncertain Times: Integrated Pest ManagementDill Kumar, a sharecropper in Nepal, has been struggling to grow enough food to provide… Read more »
- New York State IPM Program seeks nominations for its annual “Excellence in IPM Awards”Do you know a great IPM practitioner, educator or researcher? Someone who has helped to… Read more »
- PARM Releases 2020 Ag Retailer Field Application And Services ReportRead the report here
- Regenerative Agriculture: What Every Agricultural Professional Needs to KnowAttention all agricultural professionals! Consider attending this FREE webinar to learn about regenerative agriculture. Those… Read more »