- This event has passed.
2016 XXV International Congress of Entomology
September 25, 2016 @ 8:00 am - September 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
The XXV International Congress of Entomology will be held September 25-30 in Orlando, Florida under the theme Entomology without Borders. The event is expected to bring together the largest delegation of scientists and experts in the history of the discipline. The Congress offers participants the chance to:
- Make important connections with entomologists and scientists from around the world.
- Present to this global audience and compete in global competitions.
- Participate in forums and discussions covering every aspect of the discipline.
- Build global networks and collaborative research with others in the same field of interest.
- Showcase products and services to an important global audience.
The Congress will allow scientists and students to interact with the world’s leading experts in many specialties to exchange ideas and build on their research. Symposia will highlight the most recent advances in a wide diversity of entomological subjects around the global theme.