Landscaping Pros, Horticultural Experts, Public Land Managers, Land Trust Managers, Landscape Architects, Garden Designers, Environmental Educators, Home Gardeners, and others interested in non-toxic management strategies for home and work.
The NOFA Organic Land Care Accreditation Program gives an in-depth understanding of organic methods of land care and better prepares you to offer organic services.This 30-hour, 4-day course for land care professionals and environmental educators offers a well-rounded curriculum which will cover organic land care principles, practices, design and maintenance.
For $695, you receive 30 hours of training, accreditation through 2018, a profile on our online database for organic landscapers, lunches, and a printed version of the new edition of the NOFA Standards for Organic Land Care – the internationally recognized guide to organic land care practices.
February 6-9, 2018
Approximately 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Three Rivers Community College in Norwich, Connecticut located at 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360.
Whether you’d like to grow your business or improve your personal understanding of organic land care, this course is a game changer.
Course graduates benefit from:
• The respected AOLCP credential for use with potential clients and employers. This shows that you have learned the NOFA Standards for Organic Land Care and know how to grow without toxins.
• Use of the NOFA Organic Land Care logo for promotional materials and websites.
• Discounts on other NOFA OLC courses and other affiliates gatherings.
• Networking with a community of highly trained organic professionals who know how to manage organic lawns, gardens and landscapes.
• Business-level AOLCPs can be found by new clients via NOFA’s searchable website (nofa.organiclandcare.net) for organic land care pros.
Questions? Contact Accreditation Manager Jeremy Pelletier at 203-308-2584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send an employee or get group discounts:
• Current Accredited Organic Land Care Professionals can register employees for only $500 or retake the course themselves for only $400.
• Or register three or more people for only $500 per person.
• Payment plans are available.
• For these prices, contact the office.
Register today for early bird pricing. Limited Seating Available!
The NOFA Organic Land Care Program is an initiative managed by
The Northeast Organic Farming Association of Connecticut
203-308-2584 | email@example.com
www.ctnofa.org (main website)
www.organiclandcare.net (organic land care training)
www.nofa.organiclandcare.net (find an organic landscaper)