Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. EST
Three Reasons to Register
- See how the pieces come together! Hear about the benefits of optimizing the critical connection between IAQ, energy efficiency and preventive maintenance during renovation or energy efficiency upgrade projects.
- Get the tools you need! Learn about EPA’s flagship resources—Energy Savings Plus Health: Indoor Air Quality Guidelines for School Building Upgrades and the accompanying Interactive Air Quality Planner for Schools. The Planner helps you create a custom verification checklist for each step of the upgrade process.
- Learn from the best in class! Replicate the best practices of school district personnel and technical experts to integrate IAQ and energy efficiency for optimal occupant health and building performance.
Featured IAQ Experts
- Kudret Ütebay, The Cadmus Group, Inc., Arlington, Virginia
- Ellen Tohn, Tohn Environmental Strategies, Wayland, Massachusetts
- Jeff Mims, Schools of Guntersville, Guntersville, Alabama
Download: Interactive Air Quality Planner for Schools