- This event has passed.
Ethical Corporation’s 18th Responsible Business Summit Europe
June 10, 2019 - June 12, 2019
The recent IPCC and WWF reports paint a stark picture, our planet is on the brink of an irreversible collapse. Coupled with increasing societal pressures, rapid innovations and changes in technology pose turbulent and challenging times ahead.
However, these challenges provide new opportunities to transform industries and societies. It’s time for business to embrace these opportunities and lead to a new clean and sustainable future. It will involve leadership, hard decisions, ambitious collaborations and innovations.
The Responsible Business Summit Europe 2019 is built to provide practical ideas and opportunities to meet those that are shaping the future of sustainable business.
Our focused agenda covers:
- Time to lead: Identify innovations, materials, technologies and partnerships that will help your business deliver ambitious social and climate impacts
- Data-driven materiality and impact: Develop systems and strategies that provide accurate data on future risks, opportunities and evidence impacts
- New multi-stakeholder approach: Engage Employees, Investors, NGOs, Governments, Customers, Suppliers and Competitors to truly deliver ambitious [SDG] impacts
- Communicate, engage and report: Demonstrate leadership and become a trusted voice on material issues
- New for 2019 – Investor focus: Opportunity for investors and corporates to share ideas on future risks and opportunities through focused workshop discussions
2019 confirmed speakers include:
- Jürgen Maier, CEO Siemens UK
- SakerNusseibeh, CEO, Hermes
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Erik Fyrwald, CEO, Syngenta
- Al Naqvi, President, American AI Association
- Ryan O’keeffe, Managing Director, Blackrock
- Jeff Hogue, Chief Sustainability Officer, C&A
- Sally Uren, CEO, Forum for the future
- Catherine Howarth, CEO, Share Action
- Leon Wijnands, Global Head of Sustainability, ING
- Sami Naffakh, EVP, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Arla Food
- Euan Murray, CEO, The Sustainability Consortium
- Plus many many more…
Be the first to see the full speaker line-up and agenda here: http://1.ethicalcorp.com/LP=21639
Exclusive Launch Discount – get £100 discount by using the code LAUNCH when registering online here– Hurry up- discount ends this Friday.