- This event has passed.
Webinar: A Proactive Approach to IAQ: Saving Money and Protecting Health With Preventative Maintenance
November 9, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
IAQ Knowledge-to-Action Professional Training Webinar Series
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. EST
Webinar participants will learn how to—
• Replicate the best practices of school district mentors to identify and implement the major components of an effective preventative maintenance program—proactive routine and regular maintenance and repair—to ensure that equipment and facilities perform reliably.
• Integrate preventative maintenance and IAQ management strategies to save money and protect health.
• Communicate the benefits of preventative maintenance practices in schools, such as a high return on investment, improvements in equipment longevity, and a reduction in unexpected and often costly repairs.
• Develop a business case, a value proposition and a communication strategy that generate broader acceptance of, compliance with and funding for IAQ preventative maintenance strategies.
Learn from these experts!
• Tracy Enger, Indoor Environments Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• Mary Filardo, Executive Director, 21st Century School Fund, Washington, D.C.
• Fred Remelius, Director of Operations, Upper Merion Area School District, Pennsylvania