Website IPM Institute North of America
New junior level tech support position available with rapidly growing, independent non-profit organization working to improve sustainability in agriculture and communities through market-based mechanisms. Primary responsibilities include frontend web development and general tech support. The successful candidate will work with our internal teams and external partners to develop/design web and software solutions and user interfaces and experiences for various projects of the IPM Institute.
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Experience and interest in web development.
Salary and Benefits
- $15 – $16/hr commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Submit resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and including references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not contact references without prior approval. All applications will be held in confidence.
- Available immediately. Position will remain posted until filled.
About Our Organization
The IPM Institute was formed in 1998 to leverage marketplace power to improve health and environment through Integrated Pest Management and other best practices. Our team currently includes 22 motivated individuals working on more than a dozen major projects. Clients and funders include USDA, US EPA, Lamb Weston, McCain Foods, Simplot, Sysco, Whole Foods Market and others. Major projects include the Sustainable Food Group, Potato Sustainability Initiative, Sysco Sustainable/IPM Initiative, Green Shield Certified and IPM STAR, Public Tick IPM Working Group and others.