Position: Strategy and Business Development Manager focused in Sustainable Food and Regenerative Agriculture
Objective: Ensure continued financial sustainability and increase Sustainable Food Group’s market segment in a variety of industries
Time obligation: Full time / Remote work up for discussion
Report to: Director & CFO
Experience: Must have at least 3 years working with in business development in commercial food industry
- Increase and improve impacts by identifying and pursuing new opportunities, building our Sustainable Food Group brand and increasing our visibility and awareness of our core competencies.
- With project managers, lead development and implementation of our Sustainable Food Group vision, mission, strategic direction, policies, revenue targets and allocation of resources including anticipating future needs.
- Mentor (2) senior project managers in growth and viability of market competency and professional development
- With senior project managers, lead development and implementation of our Sustainable Food Group vision, mission, strategic direction, policies, revenue targets and allocation of resources including anticipating future needs.
- Ensure competent execution of legal requirements and industry best practices, and obligations to funders, clients, collaborators, staff and vendors.
- Support designated members of our management team to deliver excellent service to clients, external partners and new contacts.
- Lead effective, timely, consistent communications with the Sustainable Food Group funders, clients, collaborators, staff and vendors.
- Build and model positive, progressive and effective organizational culture, values and behavior.
- Represent Sustainable Food Group and IPM Institute to partners, potential partners, agencies, organizations and the general public.
- Effectively address requests for information from media, potential participants and collaborators, advocacy groups, buyers and others.
- Regularly evaluate performance as an organization and adaptively manage for continuous improvement.
- Maintain a working knowledge of challenges, opportunities and trends in sustainable agriculture and communities.
- Follow writing style guide and office manual procedures.
- Meet requirements for confidentiality and non-disclosure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org