IPM Institute of North America is a non-profit formed to focus on improving sustainability in agriculture and throughout communities.
For over 20 years, IPM Institute has been working with food companies, growers, schools, NGOs and many others on a wide range of projects focused on driving progress in sustainability. We can help organizations meaningfully address pesticide risks, pollinator health, advance regenerative agriculture, develop eco-labels and more. We develop sustainability strategies and field-to-retailer programs, supply chain questionnaires and tools to monitor progress; we conduct innovative research and build unique partnerships; we turn ideas into action, no matter how complicated it might seem.
Featured below are three of our programs. More programs, projects and initiatives of the IPM Institute of North America can be found here.
Sustainable Food Group (SFG)
SFG focuses on a broad range of sustainability and agricultural issues to help food and agriculture companies create high impact sustainability goals, assess and decrease pesticide risks across the supply chain, implement regenerative agriculture and more.
Partnership for Ag Resource Management (PARM)
PARM works with ag retailers to improve management of our key soil, nutrient and crop-protection resources by keeping them on our cropland and out of our streams, rivers and lakes.
School IPM aims to educate school employees about the benefits of integrated pest management while reducing pest problems and improving pest management practices in all of our nation’s schools.
- Registration Now Open for the 10th International IPM SymposiumInvasive pests, new IPM technologies and human health pests like ticks and rodents will be… Read more »
- APHIS Establishes Citrus Greening (Huanglongbing) Quarantines in AlabamaAs of December 8th, the USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), in cooperation… Read more »
- New Report Shows Voluntary Sustainability Standards Can Contribute to Poverty ReductionVoluntary sustainability standards such as Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, and Bonsucro can help reduce global poverty… Read more »
- Triple Your Donation to Midwest Grows Green this Saturday!We invite you to shop sustainably on Saturday 12/11 at Patagonia’s Mag Mile store. The Midwest Grows… Read more »
- CPR remembers Beloved Founding Member David ChatfieldCalifornians for Pesticide Reform (CPR) remembers beloved founding member, David Chatfield, who passed away on… Read more »
- Announcing the 2022 School IPM Coordinator TrainingAgriLife Extension is pleased to announce the 2022 school IPM coordinator training schedule. Make your… Read more »