IPM Institute of North America is a non-profit formed to focus on improving sustainability in agriculture and throughout communities.
For over 20 years, IPM Institute has been working with food companies, growers, schools, NGOs and many others on a wide range of projects focused on driving progress in sustainability. We can help organizations meaningfully address pesticide risks, pollinator health, advance regenerative agriculture, develop eco-labels and more. We develop sustainability strategies and field-to-retailer programs, supply chain questionnaires and tools to monitor progress; we conduct innovative research and build unique partnerships; we turn ideas into action, no matter how complicated it might seem.
Featured below are three of our programs. More programs, projects and initiatives of the IPM Institute of North America can be found here.
Sustainable Food Group (SFG)
SFG focuses on a broad range of sustainability and agricultural issues to help food and agriculture companies create high impact sustainability goals, assess and decrease pesticide risks across the supply chain, implement regenerative agriculture and more.
Partnership for Ag Resource Management (PARM)
PARM works with ag retailers to improve management of our key soil, nutrient and crop-protection resources by keeping them on our cropland and out of our streams, rivers and lakes.
School IPM aims to educate school employees about the benefits of integrated pest management while reducing pest problems and improving pest management practices in all of our nation’s schools.
- 2021 Integrated Pest Management Achievement Award Nominations Now Open!
- IPM Institute of North America proud to have worked with Walmart on industry leading commitments to help protect pollinator health and habitats.Last week, Walmart U.S. announced landmark pollinator health commitments, the most far-reaching to date of… Read more »
- 10th International Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Symposium February 28 – March 3, 2022 Denver, Colorado, USAProposals Due Next Month The deadline to edit an existing proposal, or submit a new proposal,… Read more »
- Thomas A. Green Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor for Commitment to IPMDr. Thomas A. Green from the IPM Institute of North America, Inc, has been selected… Read more »
- Honeybear Brands Honored for Collaborative Pest Management EffortsHoneybear Brands, a company that grows, packages and distributes apples in the Upper Midwest, is… Read more »
- New white paper explores the rise and role of regenerative ag and charts a path forward for food companies and ag retailersFood companies and ag retailers now have a valuable new resource to help them navigate… Read more »