In this month’s issue you will find articles such as:
How to Tell Pests to Stay Away Exclusion, or prevention–it’s a fundamental principle of IPM, but why does it matter and how does one do it?
- Preventing Deer from Becoming Pests Experts are using IPM techniques to prevent deer from destroying ecosystems.
- Exclusion: The Case of SWD Exclusion can be decisive in the battle against spotted wing drosophila (SWD).
- Keeping Stink Bugs Out of Your House, and Your Island Nation Officials from the island nation requested, in April, about twenty odd dead insect specimens preserved in bottles of hand sanitizer.
- Preventing Ticks and Lyme Disease: Scientists Test New Strategy According to DreamBible.com, “to dream of ticks represents an annoyance in your life that forces you to be extra careful.”
- BMSB Exclusion Infographic This infographic provides tips for keeping brown marmorated stink bugs out of your home.
Additional information from the Northeastern IPM Center (NEIPMC) can be found here.