Website IPM Institute of North America, Inc.
Objective: Ensure growth and continuous improvement, meet impact targets for the Partnership for Ag Resource Management (PARM). Work with PARM co-lead to manage and facilitate successful recruitment of ag retailer participation and membership, oversee grant projects and outcomes, recruit sponsorship from affiliate organizations, and identify opportunities and partnerships to expand the PARM project with the goal of increasing ag retailer sales in products and services that reduce the impacts of agriculture on health and environment.
Report to: President, IPM Institute
Time obligation: Full time.
- Increase and improve impacts by identifying and pursuing new opportunities and partnerships, building PARM membership from ag retail institutions and increasing our visibility nationally.
- Work with PARM co-lead to build and maintain strong relationships with ag retailers, state and national affiliate companies, farmers, agencies, non-governmental organizations, funders and the general public.
- Co-lead development and implementation of PARM program, mission, strategic direction, policies, revenue targets and allocation of resources including anticipating future needs. Co-lead sponsorship recruitment from affiliate companies for webinar and general project support.
- Supervise and support PARM team to deliver excellent service to clients, external partners and new contacts.
- Work with PARM co-lead to manage effective, timely communications including press release and quarterly newsletter development to ensure visibility of ag retailer efforts.
- Maintain consistent, concise messaging across multiple platforms including written communications, websites and visual and social media.
- Build and model positive, progressive and effective organizational culture, values and behavior.
- Regularly evaluate performance as an organization and adaptively manage for continuous improvement.
- Maintain a working knowledge of challenges, opportunities and trends in agriculture.
- Maintain productive relationships with team, collaborators, clients and
- Follow writing style guide and office manual procedures.
- Work with office manager and director to maintain a high-performing team and successful
- Meet requirements for confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Respond to requests from director, office manager and staff to support Institute projects as needed.
- Respond to inquiries professionally and in a timely manner.
- Track program contacts and ensure their upload into the Infusionsoft database. Verify uploads in bimonthly PARM meetings.
- Participate in self-performance reviews including updating position description, setting short and long-term project and professional development objectives.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s Degree in biological sciences related field with management-level experience or above (Will consider life experience in lieu of formal education)
- Ag experience required, ag retail experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, networking, advocacy and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Ability to envision change and work creatively to enhance the mission of the organization
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- IPM Institute offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Interested candidates should submit a resume, salary history, references and cover letter detailing your qualifications for the position to the address below.
- Submit resumes via email@example.com
- We will not contact references without prior approval. All applications will be held in confidence.
- Available immediately. Position will remain posted until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org