Website IPM Institute of North America, Inc - Sustainable Food Group
Do you have a passion for sustainable agriculture and supply chain sustainability? Are you interested helping companies set and achieve their sustainability goals while working for a dynamic non-profit organization? We are seeking a full-time coordinator to support projects of IPM Institute’s Sustainable Food Group, a non-profit organization focused on helping companies in the food and agriculture sector create high-impact outcomes for the environment, people and their business.
The individual in this position will work with the project team, project partners, clients and other stakeholders to develop, implement, manage, maintain and evaluate initiatives that help advance sustainable agriculture.
– Conducting quantitative and qualitative research
– Data aggregation and analysis, including collecting and analyzing data for companies reporting on sustainability goals and commitments
– Program verification including developing verification programs for food company clients
– Developing sustainability goals, programs and policies for food companies
– Developing recommendations for clients though writing reports and giving presentations
– Coordinating development and ongoing operations and maintenance of a sustainable agriculture certification program
– Program evaluation and reporting
– Strong and consistent communication within our team and with external project partners
– Contribute to positive and collaborative team culture
Minimum qualifications include:
– At least two years’ experience in a related field, through a Master’s program or work
– Experience, knowledge and demonstrated interest in sustainable agriculture
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong data analysis and analytical skills
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Preferred qualifications include:
– Project management experience
– Experience with certification programs
– Spanish language proficiency
Flexible schedule (set your own hours), 35 to 40 hours per week, starting at $16.50 to $17.50 per hour depending on skills and experience. Excellent opportunities for long-term advancement. Benefits include health, dental and optional life insurance, retirement plan, short and long-term disability, paid time off, paid sick leave and paid holidays. Located on the near east side of Madison. Prefer a candidate that can work from the Madison office.
The IPM Institute of North America, Inc. is a non-profit organization formed in 1998. Our mission is to improve sustainability in agriculture and communities by using the power of the marketplace. Our Sustainable Food Group team works on more than a dozen projects to increase adoption of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and other sustainability best practices that reduce risks to health and the environment from pesticide and nutrient use in agriculture and communities, improve working conditions, soil health, water and air quality.
Send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to Hannah Kasun at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com